Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Standard License
SQL Server 2017 Standard is a famous, noble tool for data analysis, particularly when handling large amounts of data. With multiple editions of SQL Servers on offer, you may find difficulty in knowing which one to pick.
Depending on your workload, analytics models, business insights, and many other technical requirements, you will need a careful selection. If you need a simple to use yet sophisticated and technologically advanced server, then choose Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Standard.
A server that is designed for your needs, SQL Server 2017 Standard is suitable for departments and small businesses since it delivers basic data management and business intelligence database. It helps these organizations to run their applications and supports ordinary application development tools for on-premises and cloud – facilitating effective database management with minimal IT resources.
After you download SQL Server 2017 Standard, you can bring the security and performance of SQL Server to Linux, Docker, and Windows containers, with your choice of server editions. SQL Server 2017 Standard is known to deliver industry-leading mission-critical database capabilities that come with everything built-in. You will get transformative insights from in-database advanced analytics with R and Python languages, and rich interactive reporting and visualizations on any of your devices.
Design for small business, SQL Server 2017 Standard Edition, is specially tailored to cover your basic SQL Server functions on a production environment. The advantage is that there is no need to worry about your database size because the maximum database size that it requires is 524 PB (Petabytes), much bigger than you can all use.
After you buy SQL Server 2017 Standard, your server should not be a source of your worry but a reason for your joy. If you and your team only need to analyze data using SQL Server 2017 Standard or develop certain (not all) apps using this Database without specific advanced analytical tools, SQL Server 2017 Standard is the version you need. It serves you well and abundantly.
Are you looking for a different Server Software and Database Management solution to support your business? Do you need first-rate software affordably and quickly? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading Server Software and Database Management solutions by shopping with us.
SQL Server 2017 Standard Features
- Your choice of language and platforms: Build modern applications using the language of your choice, on-premises and in the cloud, now on Windows, Linux and Docker containers.
- Industry-leading performance: Take advantage of breakthrough scalability, performance, and availability for mission-critical, intelligent applications and data warehouses.
- Least vulnerable database: Protect data at rest and in motion with the least vulnerable database over the last seven years in the NIST vulnerabilities database.
- Real-time intelligence: Gain transformative insights for your business with real-time analytics at up to 1M predictions/second.
Why buy SQL Server 2017 Standard Product Key ?
- #1 in price and performance—with massive scale: SQL Server 2017 Standard consistently leads in the TPC-E OLTP workload, the TPC-H data warehousing workload, and real-world application performance benchmarks. Get record-breaking performance now on Windows and Linux.
- Highest performing data warehouses: Get support for small data marts to large enterprise data warehouses while reducing storage needs with enhanced data compression. Scale to petabytes of data for enterprise-grade relational data warehousing—and integrate with non-relational sources like Hadoop.
- High availability and disaster recovery: Gain mission-critical uptime, fast failover, easy setup, and load balancing of readable secondaries with enhanced Always On in SQL Server 2017—a unified solution for high availability and disaster recovery on Linux and Windows. Plus, put an asynchronous replica in an Azure Virtual Machine for hybrid high availability.
How long does it take to receive SQL Server 2017 Standard License and Digital Download ?
As soon as we are able to successfully process your payment, you will receive a download link for your product and a Product Key. This process is usually between 15-20 minutes. If your order is delayed long than this, please refer to your account for the details of your purchase.
Are you looking for a different Server Software and Database Management solution to support your business? Check all available versions of SQL Server.